Friday, January 16, 2009

Pray for Kelly and Baby Harper!

Please join me tonight as I pray for Scott, Kelly, and Harper.  Kelly's blog is one of the first blogs that I started reading and it's really what got me into blogging.  It has been such a joy to watch Kelly throughout her pregnancy and it is even more of a joy to see her faith and trust in God and Christ. 
Baby Harper was born today and it is looking like there are some very serious complications.  There is, however, something that we can all do, and that is PRAY.  Pray that the Lord will show his hand in all of this.  Pray that Scott and Kelly and their families are comforted during this time.  Pray that Harper can recover from this.  Pray that this precious family will be given strength and hope.  Pray for them to see the hand of the Lord and to have peace this night so that they can have much needed rest. 
I will leave you all with some scriptures.  Thank you for joining me in this.

"Wherefore, my beloved brethren, pray unto the Father with all the energy of heart, that ye may be filled with this love, which he hath bestowed upon all who are true followers of his Son, Jesus Christ; that ye may become the sons of God; that when he shall appear we shall be like him for we shall see him as he is, that we may have this hope, that we may be purified even as he is pure. Amen."
Moroni 7:48


No comments:

Post a Comment