Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Dogeared

Here's a confession, I don't really wear jewelry.  I don't know why, but I guess it's because my mother doesn't wear much jewelry (she actually wears cocktail rings instead of her engagement and wedding rings).  But, I am never without my initial necklace, which I love.  And I usually add another simple silver necklace.  My favorite of these necklaces are Dogeared.  They are so simple and precious, and the cards they come on are TOO cute.  Here are a couple of my favorites.


Isn't this one precious? I think it is so sweet. 
One thing that I really love about these necklaces is that they stand for something.  They are a constant reminder of how we should be acting.
This is one of my themes for the new year, let my light shine from within. One of the best ways to start letting your light shine is to believe.
So true.

No comments:

Post a Comment