Saturday, January 31, 2009

Crazy Semester!

So, this semester has been going on for all of a week and a half and it is already all kinds of crazy.  Seriously.  Between Organic II, Physics II, Medical Microbiology, and Psychology I already  know that I will have NO free time this spring.  The one thing that is keeping me sane though is my friends.  If you've been reading my blog, you know that my friends mean the WORLD to me and without them I would be a little more lost than I already am.  On Tuesdays and Thursdays, I have lab in the afternoon (Physics on Tuesday and Organic on Thursday).  Because of this, I am stuck on campus pretty much all day, but I did give myself a break for lunch.  Well, my friends and I have a standing lunch date on Tuesdays and Thursdays.  On Tuesdays it is me, CDM, SC, SS, SP, and JBA.  On Thursdays, we get a couple more people including DMB.  We have so much fun during lunch.  It's great to sit in the Student Union and just be obnoxious and loud.  I love it!

Another thing that I can already tell is going to keep me sane is my Ballet class.  I told y'all about it when I first signed up for it, but now it has started and my, oh my, it is F-A-B-U-L-O-U-S!  We had our first technique class on Thursday and wow.  I could feel the burn and all we did was warm up and learn how to walk.  Crazy.  


I thought y'all might like to see the leotard that I am wearing because I love it!  Our teacher has a very strict dress code: Black leotard, pink tights (smile), pink ballet shoes, hair in buns and out of eyes, and nothing else.  I picked up this leotard at the small sister's ballet school.  It is the Capezio American Ballet Theatre Twist Tie Back Leotard.  I have it in black. It is super comfy and I think it is just darling.

I have some physics homework to do now, so I'll try to write this semester, but it might be very scattered and sporadic.  Later!

Ps.  If you get a chance please say a little prayer for a fellow blogger Grits.  She is such a darling girl and is going through some tough times right now.  Leave her a little love if you feel led to do so.  

No comments:

Post a Comment