Thursday, December 4, 2008

VP Ball




So, my dear friend, St. Louis Girl (SLG), invited some other dear friends and I to go to the VP ball with her in two weeks.  I am so excited about it!  I've had my dress for a while (it's red with a sweetheart neckline and thicker straps), I got my gloves (white, above the elbow) last week, I've picked up the presents for SLG's sweet mother and the woman whose house we are staying at.  I've also told the others going who they need to get presents for.  My momma always taught me to never go anywhere without bringing a gift for your hosts and hostesses.  All that I have to do now is wait for my evening bag to come in.  I love it so much! 



I also have to figure out how I will do my hair. This is what is really worrying me. My hair is short, and I've been growing it out, but it's at that awkward stage where its too long to leave down, but still too short for an updo. Oh well, I'm not going to worry about it. It's SLG's big day, and all I want to do is support her in this!

No comments:

Post a Comment