Friday, December 5, 2008

Top Chef...and other things



How much are y'all loving this show? I know I am. I have been watching Top Chef since the first season when Harold Dieterle won. Right now I don't have a favorite to win, but my favorite person to watch is Crazy Eyes Carla, for sure. Her eyes make the whole show for me.



But seriously, this season has been awesome. The quick fires and the elimination challenges have been well thought out and they are definitely allowing the cheftestants to show us what they're made of (making a soup out of a meal you had already started preparing, GENIUS!) And the guest judges are also seriously cool. I loved that they brought in people who didn't make the show, how deliciously snarky was that? And, of course I was excited to see my future husband (ha) Rocco DiSpirito there this week.



I mean, look at him. He is seriously fantastic.

In other TV news, Gossip Girl is getting pretty intense, I'm so excited to see how Bart's accident plays out next week and what Chuck is going to sell to the highest bidder, dramatic, no? And Grey's is starting to get decent again, if they would only get rid of Denny. I get it, he's dead, Izzy has a problem (probably medical) but seriously, having her see dead people is not the way to get your fanbase back. It seems trite and silly. That's all for now, Phi Dex is having a Dirty Santa Christmas party, so I have to go get ready for that!

No comments:

Post a Comment