Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Rainy Winter Days

                                             photo from flickr.com

I don't mind the winter, I really don't (I mean, I'm going to Chicago in January).  I like the feeling of the crisp air on your cheeks as you walk to class, I love the crunch of the leaves beneath your boots (which, obviously, you are wearing with leggings and shorts), and I like that winter means wearing scarves.  What I don't like is when it's rainy and bleak outside in the winter.  I like my cold days to be dry and sunshiny, thank you very much, not dreary and depressing.  Yesterday was one of those depressing days.  It was dark outside and class is just no fun when it looks like it's six at night when it's really only noon.  Oh well, I'm so excited for this holiday season.  It could be the best of my life, I have some incredible opportunities coming up, and I'm definitely going to keep everyone updated about them! 

No comments:

Post a Comment