Thursday, December 11, 2008

Finals Week

So, this week has been seriously insane.  It was finals, so that of course added a lot of stress to my life, but I think I ended up doing pretty well overall.  But, I was able to be done with all of my finals by about ten o'clock this morning.  So, since then I've been being absolutely unproductive.   This includes catching up on my favorite shows, packing for VP, helping mi madre with the Christmas shopping, and so much more.  I love these times. 

The primetime television is so good this week.  Gossip Girl was seriously amazing.  


I am loving that Chuck and Blair are finally getting together.  But, how crazy did those previews look?  I can't believe that we have to wait until January 5th for a new episode.  The Office was great tonight too.  But all in all, I am so glad that this week is basically over.  

I go to work giftwrapping tomorrow, YAY! And then I'm off to my friend GR's Christmas/End-of-Finals party, so I'm super excited about that.  On Saturday I'm babysitting the most precious children all day.  And, on Sunday, I'm going with my family to see an old friend who just got married and also at this particular gathering, my oldest friend, ECD, will be there, back from her far away university.  YAY!


No comments:

Post a Comment