Friday, March 20, 2009

WOW

How many of y'all watched Grey's Anatomy last night?  Wasn't it heartwrenching?  Things I loved include: the Chief telling Derek to get it together, Derek crying because he was scared of losing Meredith, "I love you" "I know", the orchid lovers (so sweet), Lexie/Sloan (I know a lot of people don't like them together, but I do!), Bailey, Izzie, and of course, Sandra Oh.  She was fabulous last night.  It was so nice to see Cristina showing some different emotions than normal, and Oh delivered flawlessly.  I have never been the biggest fan of Katherine Heigl/Izzie but last night's episode broke my heart.  


Oh, and let's not forget about those interns! They were fabulous, and it was great to see a little more of them. I loved when George told Meredith that her speech was "very Bailey". Didn't the interns remind you of George, Izzie, Meredith, Cristina, and Alex so much? All in all, I think this was one of the best episodes of the season and I am so excited for Elevator Love Letter next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment